Our in-depth product design approach applying “ Quality-by-Design ” principles ensures that the design efforts translate into a more successful product scale-up. Our scientific teams spend extensive time researching on the
in-vitro testing of the product replicating how a drug would works in the human body mimicking the In-Vivo conditions. The reward is a successful bio-equivalence establishment and equivalent efficacy as that of the brand
Orbicular Pharmaceutical Technologies core competency is in the delivery of the following range of products formats :
Conventional Dosage Forms :
- Oral Solid Dosage Forms: Tablets – Coated; Dispersible; Mouthmelt ;- Granules, - Capsules , -Pellets , -MUPs.
- Topical Dosage Forms: Creams, Emulsions, Ointments and Gels.
- Oral Liquid Dosage Forms: Syrups, Drops, Suspensions and Emulsions and Sugar-free systems.
- Parenteral Dosage Forms: SDV, MDV, Ampoules, Lyophilised Systems, Pre-filled Syringes, Dry Powders.
- Nasal Sprays and Inhalations.
- Ophthalmic Dosage Forms: Drops, Gels.
Drug Delivery Systems:
- C R / M R Dosage Forms - Diffusion and Controlled Osmotically Systems , Multiparticulate Systems.
- Enteric Coated Dosage Forms.
- Gastro-Retentive Systems.
Our decades of hands-on experience in technology development, scale-up and implementation in various dosage form domains gives us a unique confidence of seamlessly transferring the technology to the manufacturing site of customers or third party cGMP sites.
Our teams are familiar with all the latest developments in the international regulatory environment. Our partnership network allows us to manage the execution, packaging of the regulatory submission batches in each of these dosage from domains.